Sunday, June 18, 2006

Stanley Park, the rain, posing in the rain, metrotown shopping.

well... That kinda summed up the whole of today.

perhaps, I should just elaborate more, not that you guys wanna know, its just a way for me to kill time and to procrastinate doing things at hand. Im not the only one... Dawn and vanny arent really doing work too. We're just sitting at the common room on the pretext of doing serious work. YAH RIGHT!

okok, sidetracked a lil... We started the day with a sumptuous breakfast of buttermilk pancakes, sausages and sunny-side-up eggs for me, 3 buttermilk pancakes for both dawn and vanny. It was yummiliciously good and simply heavenly. A true blue all American breakfast at Cafe Creme in campus village. Sheesh, we have to console ourselves for missing out on pancakes from I-HOP (International House of Pancakes). The guys went on friday morning (the day we chose to go shopping at Robson St instead) no one to blame on but ourselves for missing out on the best pancakes ever (supposedly) in Canada.


Okay, lazy to continue writing this post.

I went with damien, caroline, corny (short for cornelius), miranda and a few others to Stanley Park, it rained, we got bored and decided to go Metrotown again for more shopping. I bought some stuff and we went home.

Thats all for now. Bye!

Dim sum breakfast tomorrow! Snigger* I love weekends for the lovely no-need-to-rush-for-class breakfasts!

Posted by Jo at 2:19 pm