Monday, June 19, 2006
Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures!Lovely Saturday morning. We decided to hang out at Stanley Park. A goofy good time!

Haha, I love this shot! Damien under the attack
of 5 girls.
Miranda and I The folks who went to Stanley Park (excluding Damien, the photographer)
Jap food! yum!
Caroline lured us to go to MetroTown. Us,who went shopping: Me, Miranda, Carol and Corny (they're couples, as you can see.. A sweet couple, I must say.) As usual, when it comes to shopping, its easy work persuading us to take the skytrain down to MetroTown. Goodness.

I sneaked these 2 shots before being approached by the salesperson not to take photos. Hmmph. Guess what those stuff were? They are not to be eaten cos they're NOT chocolate cakes, cheesecakes or cookies! haha those were LUSH skincare products! haha nice right! they package their stuff like icecream, jelly and yummilicious food. So fun to look at! Apparently, LUSH has outlets in Singapore awhile back but they decided to pull out after a year due to lack of business. WHAT?! lack of business.... in Canada, its a super popular brand of skincare. their outlets in Robson, MetroTown and Richmond Centre are always packed with shoppers. Whats wrong with Singaporean Shoppers... haha perhaps the stuff are too exotic and quirky for them eh....And we went grocery shopping! I just tagged along with miranda, carol and corny.. they need to get groceries.. Not me thou, cos.... My girls and I dont cook full meals! hahaa... sigh...
I was busy taking pictures while they were busy running around looking for the ingredients. And the above are what I took. I was just amazed at how huge things are in Canada's supermarkets. Heinz's super size ketchup and mustard! It'll take me donkey years to finish all that ketchup and mustard.
So there, that's how I spent my last saturday.
Posted by Jo at 2:32 pm