Friday, June 09, 2006
Our heads buried in our E-business notes....
Hardly 2 weeks into our summer program, we're told there's gonna be a mid term exam tomorrow. In total, we have 3 instructors' lecture notes to study. Tell me why we didnt start studying earlier and have to resort to skipping our cultural session in order to cover most of our notes. And why the hell am I still writing this post???! oh my gosh. Where's my priorities?
*munch on my kettle potato chips*
What have I learnt so far during E-business classes? Pretty alot of information, I would say.
Surprisingly, I love E-business classes amidst all the technical stuff about security and HTTP, HTML... all that kinda computer lingo... It's pretty amazing how the whole world (almost not including those stoic anti-cyberspace folks) have used the net for business. Major corporations used online websites as a gateways to their company's brand, image and market share capture... blah blah.. am i boring you already?? haha, basically, we learn about how companies use the cyberspace to do business. Hence E-business/commerce.
Oh well, there's really more to E-business than just online shopping!
As Im writing this post, my fave girls in the group are busy studying.. (or trying to)
Dawny is hiding behind her computer screen... prolly downloading her indie music...
Vanny's munching on her kettle potato chips.
haha... anyways, glad to have them with me on this trip... But it'll be great if jules's here with us... sigh... We were supposed to sign up for this trip together.Anyhow, I should really get back to studying. Or at least, try to put in a lil' more effort.I just remembered what my dad told me before I left, "Girl, You go there to study, not to play and shop okay!!" (Yes, Daddy! Im studying now.....)
Posted by Jo at 5:37 am
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing