Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Im awake at this ungodly hour!I know by now, I wont be the only one who is awake this hour. Counting those crazy football fans who stay up late just to watch the world cup, Im definitely not alone. Not used to the hours, weather and the boredom here. Cant stand the humid weather already, Alright, im starting to ramble again. anyway, Im looking forward to meeting marie and youie later on in town. Miss my girls and their company. alright, a part of me really wanna check out town again just to get a taste and feel of this year's GSS. I know I know, a lil late for me to shop for cheap deals when its like almost the end of the sale and most of the good stuff are already being snapped up by ardent GSS fans... well, Im kinda broke from all that shopping at Robson St anyway. Just window shopping for me then... sobs.. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The following cant be happening:1) My dad did not subscribe to cable channels 26 and 27 which offers world cup coverage! grr... there goes the idea of staying up late at home to catch the matches... 2) Im really back in singapore, or was the one month summer exchange a dream I dont wanna wake up to. (beginning to miss life in Vancouver)3) Dwindling account balance (blew it on too much shopping)4) 4 upcoming 21st birthdays....which means further draining of my account balance.....5) Continuance of my driving lessons from where I left off when I went for the exchange. Tell me Im not a loser for failing 3 times... crys... I feel like one thou.. sheesh... Guess which one I seriously dont want it to happen in my life right now?Event no 5! Driving lessons again!!! I dread it. Period.Pure waste of time and money.Alright, 6 hours more before meeting my girls for shopping and catching up time. *Excited*Miss jax too, glad im meeting him later.
Posted by Jo at 5:45 am
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing