Monday, June 05, 2006
I did something I really shouldnt have done.
I spent close to 500 Singapore dollars in Seattle. Oh my goodness. The factory outlets there are amazing! Not that they are anywhere near fantastic cheap but amazing because of the range of stuff and brands there. CK, Polo Ralph, Nike, CrabTree N Evelyn, Loccitane, Banana Republic, GAP, Guess, Aldo. The list goes on. Oh well, Everything comes in big sizes in the States. It aint surprising that the FOS there are huge too.
Curious what I bought?
haha I bought 2 Aldo bags, a Guess pullover teeshirt, shorts, Kate Spade shades and Crabtree and Evelyn stuff. Girls, I cant find the beady necklaces in FOS in Seattle. Dont think they Americans have caught the craze yet. None of the shops there has those beady necklaces. haha the salesgirls were oohing and ahhing over the necklace I was wearing. Gosh, I didnt know the US can be that paradoxically backward and so high fashion at the same time. No worries girls, I'll find the necklaces at Robson St. Pictures!

Seattle, beautiful. But not as beautiful as Vancouver, not as good as Robson St.
Posted by Jo at 10:45 am