Monday, May 22, 2006


We're gonna soak up the sun.

Today was spent lazying around at Siloso beach with one of my favourite girls.

We talked, snapped and posed.

I shall let the pictures do the talking.









Know what, Im sick of sun tanning. We didnt even get a shade darker. Marie's as fair as ever. Me? The same old dull shade you last saw me in. What the hell. Ha! Lets just say, my heart's not in tanning anymore. I didnt even bother about the tanning oil ( I applied SPF 50 (!) sunblock)

A lil trivia of the day: What is D-day? (I was told by Marie that average college grad in US cannot even answer this question.)

The smart alec in me thought that Im at least smart enough to know the answer. But alas, I got it wrong. haha i thought it was short form for Dooms day! Dont you dare laugh. I bet most of you didnt know the right answer either.

So.. I went home to ask my dad (my walking encyclopedia).

The correct answer is: D-day is the day during WWII when the Allied Troops attacked this place in France called Normandy.

Ah-ha. I see.......................... That tiny morsel of information just made me smarter than the average US college grad.

Posted by Jo at 8:44 pm