Sunday, May 21, 2006
Tummy Inflation
I've been eating alot lately. Not an under-statement.
All thanks to my sister, Jean, I ate Gelare's icecream (2 scoops of chocolate overload and macademia madness with crispy piping hot waffles). Sinfully delicioussssss!
You see, we as in my dad, Jean and I were supposed to head back home after having lunch at my grans' place. But, my goon-goon sister left her bible and stuff at her cell group friend's place which is at Bedok which is by the way (if you didnt know) is very near to Siglap which (in case you are still unaware) has this Gelare outlet. And to cut the long story short, I suggested to my dad to go there for icecream . Mans, I just cant help myself. Absolutely no self control whatsoever despite the fact that im still having a cough!
Jean, I have nothing against you and I still love you. But if you didnt just absentmindedly left your bible at your friend's place, my tummy would a tad flatter. Hmmph.
Posted by Jo at 2:36 pm
Cool Reads
Snippets
Small Talk
Archives
Im Listening to
Check This Out
Blog's Peeps

IT staffing