Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tis the season of Summer blockbusters

Went to watch X-men: the last stand with Jax today. The effects are really cool, but the plot was disappointing. Wouldnt want to spoil the movie for you guys if you plan to go watch it anytime soon. Just a bit of advice, do not leave the cinema until the end of the credit roll. ;)

Anyways, I want to watch this movie:

-Drumrolls-





From the producers of "Finding Nemo" and "The Incredibles", Walt Disney's latest production,

Cars

Arent they cute?


Introducing 'Lightning McQueen' from the manufacturers of "Finding Nemo" and "The Incredibles"..... oh by the way, Owen Wilson is the voiceover. ;)

The words in small caps on the advert: Wanna know how fast I am? Lets put it this way, the last person to catch me on the tracks was a really good photographer.

And now, here's my favourite, Sally, the Porsche Carrera! (with a tattoo..)



320 Horsepower, 0-60 in 4.9 Seconds, top speed of 177 mph.. If you said I drive like a girl, you'd be right.

The rest of the cast are equally fun to watch too, I just checked out the trailer and it looks really cool. And it says at the end:

"Life is not about the destination, its about the journey. Enjoy the trip."

Sounds a tad too cliche. But it sure makes alot of sense.

Go watch it! Coming to theatres on June 9.


Posted by Jo at 11:27 pm