Thursday, May 18, 2006

HolieeMolliee

Another afternoon spent fine-tuning my blog.

I know, I know, a little late for me to jump onto this bangwagon of blogging craze. When almost everyone I know has already set up a blog, here I am still trying to add finishing touches to it. ha! Anyway, Im not alone. Im sure Marie prettifying hers up too.

Enough of the "learning how to blog" episode already.

More of my summer trip:

I realised there's so much to do and so many places to go in Vancouver. The campus itself is huge enough for a 1 day tour. A change for a while. I think UBC's campus can house 10 SMUs...

Bring me to Robson Street for shopping, Stanley Park, Granville Island to feed the seagulls, the Canadian Outback for white water rafting and back to Capilano Extension Bridge.

Goodness, I really miss Vancouver and my uncle who's living there for years! Life there is good.

I'll miss
my lovely girls
my sweetie
Daddy, Mummy, Jean and all my relatives
my comfy bed
my ah-ma's cooking
Barbequed stingray and bedok's ba chor mee

Not miss
the killer weather
shopping with the maddening crowd at Orchard Rd (Robson St here i come. ha!)
lazying my ass off at home

-Counting down-




Posted by Jo at 4:41 pm