Vanny and I are at Robson St!
(this is the only photo we took so far while shopping, too many shops to cover and we didnt want to waste time snapping away. ha!)
Oh by the way, we shopped till late without knowing it was so late (days are long in Canada and 9pm looks like its still 5pm!) last night and almost got ourselves stranded in the suburbs outside our campus because we got off at the wrong stop. oh goodness, it was really frightening cos its really late to stay out esp we're an all girl group ( just the 3 of us). I got freaked out while walking past this really horrifying lane, and i started screaming. haha... the other girls got frightened too. and the next thing we know, we're screaming and running down the road like mad women.. haha! it was really hilarious come to think of it. Thankfully, this old couple in the car saw us stranded with a map trying to figure our way back and decided to give us a ride to campus. We were so lucky. urps, I shouldnt be laughing over such matters, but we reacted somewhat childishly when we got lost. We were so freaked out that we started to panic and scream without actually thinking what we should do instead.
Lessons learnt:
1) Remember to look at my watch and to take note of the time when I'm out shopping.
2) Stay calm in times of frightening situations
3) Never get too carried away with yakking on the bus
Oh, Granville Island is really cool too. whoops sorry guys, cant help gushing about how nice Vancouver is. Basically Granville is a public marketplace with very interesting gourmet food. You can find everything you need for a fine gourmet meal, from all varieties of spaggetti, nuts, pastries, icecream, to lovely lovely fruits! We bought 4 packets of strawberries which cost us less than 4 bucks! Big and juicy ones. Erms, by the way, we haven cooked a single meal yet! haha kept eating out. sheesh.
Girls, I'll be going down to the factory outlet shops at Seattle this weekend! tell me if you want any tees and skirts or whatever stuff you want there, I'll get them! I'll try la alright.. If I ran out of money before my trip, you can always transfer the money to me after I bought the shirts.. =P
I cant wait for friday to come, we're driving down to seattle! The guys rented cars and will be driving us down to seattle. The journey's pretty long thou, 3 hrs! (thats as long as a ride up to KL.) Go there and whack the factory outlets. I heard that Abercrombie apparel there is way cheaper than the ones sold in retail stores. ahhhh! haha, so excited! im gonna get stuff for you girls! jax too, my sis, my parents too!
Im seriously considering migrating to Canada after career slogging. I shall carry on the family tradition of the only member in the generation to migrate to Canada. My grant aunt migrated there, my uncle migrated there. 15 years time when I've accepted the fact that growing old in Singapore is really the last thing I want, I'll migrate there too with my own family. I do love Singapore but the world is so big out there and Singapore aint exactly the place you wanna grow old in.
Oh Marie, I'll check the prices of the fragrances and then get back to you asap alright. Most prolly, the price aint gonna be any cheaper. =X