Friday, May 26, 2006



Bye People...

First day of GSS. Town was near madness, all the shoppers are out in full force. haha, I was there just to get my Lancome concealer and I had to queue up for like 15 mins before it was my turn.

Anyway...
On the train back, it suddenly dawned on me, Im leaving first thing tomorrow morning. A bittersweet feeling. Life is good so far and home is truly where I feel the most comfortable and belonged. But it's time for me to get out of my comfort zone and experience life on my own even for a month. Im aware that it is not easy to move out of our current comfort zones and forward into the unknown. Nevertheless, I'm still thankful for this opportunity to gain a more worldly experience.

On the surface, this summer exchange may seem to be all about clearing modules, taking crash courses and traveling. Perhaps, there's more to it, I'll take it as a chance to learn more about life overseas and how it really feels to be away from your loved ones. I know I'd miss my family, girls and my boyfriend, but I'm sure I'll get over it. It's only one month.

I can't always look at life through tinted glasses. Perhaps, It's really time for me to grow up and face the real challenges in life before entering the working world. Sounds so melancholic, but Im glad for this change.

The only constant is change. No life can be lived without change, for it is truly a fundamental part of the life experience.

Bye. See you guys in a month's time. Will miss you! -Hugs-

oh wait wait, we must arrange a most convenient time to talk on Msn or on Skype!. Canadian time is 15 hours behind. So let's see, 11pm/12/1am (Sg time) would be the best times for you . It would be 8/9/10 am over at Vancouver. (This is possible only if I can wake up by 9am though. ha!) Anyways, I'll try. Msn during these times then. alright?!


Posted by Jo at 4:08 pm