Tuesday, May 16, 2006
2 more weeks before flying off to Vancouver!No kidding. My first blog. The reasons why I couldnt be bothered with blogging till now:
1) Its too much of a hassle (imagine creating a blog from scratch, telling all your pals about it.. yadayada.. )
2) Im plain lazy
3) Sudden urge to creat this blog to update my best buds back home about my summer in Canada
Even as im blogging my FIRST entry, Im bored of thinking what to write.. ha! off to channel surf and online shopping in a minute =)
oh shoots, I really should start on my packing very soon.
Loads to pack: tonnes of clothes, shoes, make-up, toiletries just for one month. Sheesh.. A typical girl's luggage
How I wish I can bring these peeps along:
My best girlies

And of cos, my wacky boyfriend...ha! mans, even looking at his picture makes me grin.
Posted by Jo at 12:56 pm